Thursday 10 March 2011

Cat Tien

     From the 1st to 4th March our 8th graders went to Cat Tien. On the way we were really exciting, when we first arrive there we feel really happy, then we get into our rooms in hotel, pack our stuff, get ready for some fun, it also feel tired but more fun, that is tuesday night, we went camp fire, eat meshmellows, on the afternoon we came to bear rescue station. That night I could not sleep, the next day we divided into 2 groups, I was in group 2 and we went to the forest, 2km long, we have to walk, it was exhausted, then we get out of the jungle and went to the waterfall, then we came back to the camp, in the afternoon we went to Ta Lai minority village, we visit and talked about sustainable living, at night we went for night safari and watch animals at night. Thursday is my worst day in Cat Tien, we walked 5km to the crocodile lake and see no crocodiles at all, then we have to walk back without seeing anything. Last day in Cat Tien, probably the best moment, we went to the monkey island, the lady taught us about gibbons really well, I really enjoy watching the gibbons.
     After all we heading back to Saigon, I feel exhausted, I slept alot. But after all I had some really good fun with my friends. Also give me a chance to have some real life experience, hang out with my friends, but it will be better if we can stay in Cat Tien, visit all in 1 week, that's just my opinion.    

No comments:

Post a Comment